• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ole girl 76 Dodge Coronet

PoppaSmurf

Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
how bout some new paint, couple of air plenums, and a "lil" hole in the hood..lol yeah right ! Car show 4.27.13 004.jpgwhat it looks like now..

looking good :headbang:

what it looks like NOW yeah there is a color change and a hole in my hoodDodge New Paint 2013 001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and another 1Dodge New Paint 2013 002.jpg

thanks ,like the hood appearence

Dodge New Paint 2013 003.jpgand 1 more

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Snakeyes new cowl induction goes on saturday

- - - Updated - - -

A close up Dodge New Paint 2013 004.jpg but the new paint is a half shade darker and a HOK kandy

that's a very nice four door :headbang:

that's nice ,were in ohio:thinker:

what it looks like NOW yeah there is a color change and a hole in my hoodView attachment 145126

- - - Updated - - -

and another 1View attachment 145127

View attachment 145128and 1 more

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Snakeyes new cowl induction goes on saturday

- - - Updated - - -

A close up View attachment 145130 but the new paint is a half shade darker and a HOK kandy

Very well done. You attention to details on the hood reall shows off your breathers.

hey 69 Dodge Coronet, has the orig. 360 that been bored .060 and stroked, a VERY well worked set of "J" heads, running into a well built 727 w/3000 stall , into 3:90 sure-grip...

- - - Updated - - -

Dako Thank You Sir !!! it is a little left of center huh...lolololol

- - - Updated - - -

had to add a rain bonnet lololololDodge New Paint 2013 009.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dodge New Paint 2013 007.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dodge New Paint 2013 008.jpg and a 3rd

I'm with you.I'm diggin' your rides. Nothing wrong with a 4 door. Does the same things that a 2 door can. I drag raced a 4 door 67 Dart for 21 years. Had some people say that they never noticed the extra doors.

maybe clear lexan would of looked good you could still see the bling bling ......... just kidding it looks real good nice job:headbang:

The "rain bonnet" needed but it hides the mean streak in her bud! SWEET!

If I am not mistaken, these Coronets and Belvederes were designed as a four door originally and then reworked to come up with the two door styling. In that case... the four door is the stylists unadulterated dream!!!
David

Auto Transport Service
Back