• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Passing of a Dear Friend

Red63440

Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score
It is with great sadness that this post is made. My buddy of 13 years "Hunter" was put to sleep today after fighting liver cancer for some time. I will greatly miss the companionship we shared for all of those years and his passing will have a lasting affect on my life. I hope that some day we again share those times together. I will always miss you

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 216
Sorry for your loss. You can take comfort in knowing Hunter now sleeps at Gods feet.

I'm around dogs all the time, & I have been all my life. I have lost a few great dogs, I am proud to call them my best friend.... Red, It's going to Hurt for a while..Thank God for those moments & memories you had with Hunter...

so sorry for your loss...my Brutus is the world to me (next to my wife/kids)..kind of.

We had to put down our 13 year old Golden Retriever a while back. It was very difficult. I feel your loss Red. It will get better.

Red sorry for your loss ,remember all the good times

RIP Hunter, Red you have my deepest heartfelt condolences, for your loss of a great dog & loyal companion... I'm sure he will be truly missed, by all..

I sure am sorry. People without pets just don't understand. You really do lose a family member.

Very difficult situation to be in..I had to put down my Shep/Lab mix due to Lymphoma a few years back...I will alsways miss her.
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Sorry for your loss Red, take comfort in knowing you made the hardest, but most kind decision you could for your beloved Pet. RIP, Hunter

So sorry to hear, my heart goes out to you...till you meet again

Sorry for your loss... Dogs are truly best friends... My condolences...try to think of the awesome times you shared

Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back