• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Resurrection

moperformance

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
The 69 Bee is ready to come home. Trouble is that I have a one (yup one) car garage. The 69 RR I've had since high school graduation (71). In 79 or 80 we started racing on the weekend at a local 1/2 mile high banked asphalt track. Got tired if being out run (more like walked all over) by 1st generation Camaro.there were about a dozen or so of us. You could raise hell. Tear up your car. And have a blast. BUT. And this was the biggie..... You never went to jail for street racing.
Stay tuned..........

Build you a very nice shop? or, if you don't have room just move. I mean eff, were talking about tools, race cars, equipment. To me it's more important that pretty much anything else except my family.

Yea understood. Easier said than done. Been here 43 years but the plan is to retire with in the next year and do just that That is the plan any way.
Yesterday I rented a 10x25 storage unit down the street that I can shuffle cars around with. Should help.
I was able to fab the brkts for the p.s. and alt. Prime the oil pump and start the engine in preparation for moving around. Ain't pushing nothin no more
20200128_123344.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back