• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ridgely Show 9-19-21 MD

Demonic

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Next Sunday, 9/19/21. The most wing and Aero cars in one spot in Maryland. Benefits the Petty Foundation, with Mr King himself attending. Registration was only $20.-, usually over 250 cars in a beautiful picturesque eastern shore small town. Food, games for the kiddies, everything you could want. It's a half-Mopar show unofficially. Get there early!

http://www.ridgelycarshow.com/

I whole heartedly agree with the above assessment. LOTS of very nice cars show up for this event and many of them are Mopar! If you live nearby you owe it to yourself to attend with or without a car. I will be trailering my 64 up from Virginia 2.5 hrs away.

I'll keep an eye out for you! Weather for Sunday looks good.

It does indeed. Sounds good. I'm thinking of parking across the street from the bank in the smaller lot this year.

Due to an issue with my Ram trans (went into limp mode yesterday) I will not be bringing the SF. I will still be there.

I made the trip to this show yesterday. It took over 2 hours to get there and over 3 to get home. It was a good show. Lots of nice cars there. I'm looking for a wing car and was very happy to see a BUNCH of them there. What surprised me is the owners were not near their cars. I would have like to talk with some of them about their cars. Very good time!

Yes I think I counted 7 birds and two Daytona's including the Marty Robbins NASCAR. Always a great turnout.

Auto Transport Service
Back