• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Rietz Mopar Collection Auction

It's a collection collection of mostly parts cars, cars that should be junked and only a handful of cars worth saving.

It's a collection collection of mostly parts cars, cars that should be junked and only a handful of cars worth saving.
Something for everyone and every budget. Some stuff gonna go cheap and some gonna be crazy high is my guess.

Looks like the guy liked his 70s Plymouth and Dodge.

Most cars looked better than many of the rust buckets people sell on CL

It would be fun to drive up with a trailer. Not too far from me. You never know with an auction. I'm sure there will one or two deals for us poor folk.

Love the video starts with. lady saying; "Mopar Hoard"

a shitload of cars
too far away for me
but it may be a cool deal if you can see them in person

South Dakota cars outside stuff, better look at them good
down to the frame in the dirt/weeds
I'm sure there's some decent parts & cars,
some stuff indoors & under-roof too

I could see some cool racecar projects out of that place

looks to have some engines & parts too
Interesting, thanks for sharing

good luck & happy Mopar Hunting

I can guarantee ANY of it is better than anything laying around on the ground here in northern WI.

Ski - Wife and I are going for a long weekend. If you want someone to put eyes on a car, give me a number and I can send photos while there.
Not expecting to get anything but you never know. Hopefully there will be a delivery service on site.

Ski - Wife and I are going for a long weekend. If you want someone to put eyes on a car, give me a number and I can send photos while there.
Not expecting to get anything but you never know. Hopefully there will be a delivery service on site.

Sorry,
I missed your post
I DID purchase the 1963 Dodge
I need this car to finish my 63 Race Car

I WON the 63 Dodge 330 But I think it's a 440

Slant 6
Pushbutton car
(I need the parts)
My SIS lives 350 miles away in Omaha Nebraska
They are going to hold the car for me
Selling price: $1,400

I was intent on purchasing the Go-Mango 70 Superbee V-code car but I passed at $39K
It sold for $42K plus a 10 percent auction fee so it went for $46K
Kind of steep in my opinion
Nice car though

Yup,
I was just notified by VanDerBrink Auctions:
The Reitz MOPAR Collection

Won the 63 dodge
Not drivable
But my sis and her Husband own a trucking company in Omaha Nebraska

I was there. Some good parts, but most attendees not impressed with the poor condition of the parts/vehicles. I purchased a couple parts. It's sad that Allen Rietz had an accident in his shop and this old school Mopar guy won't be able to share his knowledge. It was interesting that there were some spare parts (for example, Hemi parts), but there were not any Hemi engines. There were a few factory performance parts, but not really any projects that were connected to those parts. It's almost like someone came in and bought the really good stuff and the auction was to rid the leftovers(just my opinion). Lots of hype and little substance.

I was there. Some good parts, but most attendees not impressed with the poor condition of the parts/vehicles. I purchased a couple parts. It's sad that Allen Rietz had an accident in his shop and this old school Mopar guy won't be able to share his knowledge. It was interesting that there were some spare parts (for example, Hemi parts), but there were not any Hemi engines. There were a few factory performance parts, but not really any projects that were connected to those parts. It's almost like someone came in and bought the really good stuff and the auction was to rid the leftovers(just my opinion). Lots of hype and little substance.

WOW
Seems like he had "too much on his plate"
Too many projects
I REALLY wanted that 61 Power Wagon Tow truck

Does anyone know what was the winning bid on this one?

4596.jpeg

Sorry,
I missed your post
I DID purchase the 1963 Dodge
I need this car to finish my 63 Race Car

I WON the 63 Dodge 330 But I think it's a 440

Slant 6
Pushbutton car
(I need the parts)
My SIS lives 350 miles away in Omaha Nebraska
They are going to hold the car for me
Selling price: $1,400

I was intent on purchasing the Go-Mango 70 Superbee V-code car but I passed at $39K
It sold for $42K plus a 10 percent auction fee so it went for $46K
Kind of steep in my opinion
Nice car though
Congrats Ski :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back