• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The shrine

Another nice area. I have a buddy who grew up (and still lives in) in Schererville who has been kinda helping me navigate the waters.
Cruise night every Thursday in downtown crown point, very nice show

Ah. Gotcha. Now that I think about it, Simon Sez is on 30 in Shererville
There’s a bunch of shows during the summer, take a ride out one day we’ll have a couple beers. Hopefully I’ll have the coronet up there this year

Hey guys just thought I’d pass along this very cool place my family and I went to on mother’s day. It is called the Shrine of christ’s Passion, it is an interactive half mile prayer path telling the story of Jesus last days. It was very powerful walking the path listening to all the stories, my 3 boys learned a lot from it and seemed to be touched by What they learned. When we arrived at one of the interactive stations there is a bronze statue of Jesus after he fell carrying the cross and after the story was done and we explained it more clearly to our 4 year old Jordan he wanted to give Jesus a hug before we left that station, that really moved me. It is located in St. John Indiana, about an hour drive from Chicago, I highly recommend stopping there it is completely free, there is a gift shop or donation boxes if you’d like to donate.

http://shrineofchristspassion.org/taking-the-journey/

Wonderful!
Thanks for this Post

Cruise night every Thursday in downtown crown point, very nice show
Great looking family, thanks for sharing
It sounds like you have a little piece or paradise where you are too

Auto Transport Service
Back