• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Walking Dead

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
I looked but did not see a thread on this forum regarding this show.
I started watching it early in the 2nd season and have enjoyed it ever since. There have been some slow periods occasionally but overall I enjoy the show.
The other one, "Fear the Walking Dead" hasn't been as interesting. The actors/characters haven't resonated as much with me as the original show.
Due to the obsessive nature of some of the fans of the show, I see the producers have taken measures...
http://www.gamesradar.com/the-walki...th-scenes-for-all-the-cast-to-avoid-spoilers/

Check it out.

Not my cup of tea, but a good friend takes a couple weeks a year to go film on set[Georgia]. He's a "walker".

I've never been into dramas but I was hooked after season 2...I guess it has enough guns, guts and Gore to keep me watching....also has provided me with some things to think about if the **** ever really does hit the fan!!!! I just need to go find me a crossbow and a samurai sword...

I recall thinking when I first started watching that I would set out to "kill" every zombie that I saw. Guns, swords, whatever tool was handy. Later in the series I was shown how LIVE people still pose the greatest threat to survival and that bullets need to be saved for them!

I saw the title and instantly thought TED supporters....

defeaTED.jpg

oops

I like TWD and FTWD both. The "Fear..." series shows the zombie apocalypse from the very start of things, and keeps the action along the first few weeks of the event. TWD is drawn out over about three years, and one reason is that Carl and the baby are both growing up, so they've had to go along those lines. Plus, the comic book series (which I have never read!) has a lot of twists and plot lines the series has taken a few liberties with along the way. I don't follow any of the fan/spoiler sites for either. I prefer to be surprised, and guess the outcomes based on what I see and not what a comic book says will (or should) happen.

I saw the title and instantly thought TED supporters....

View attachment 344795

oops
Come on now Marpar...... Some of us Cruz supporters are actually supporting Trump now that's he's won. I was actually thinking he was referring to the voter base when I saw the title, you'd have to be the walking "brain" dead to vote Obama twice!

Don't watch much TV, I follow the AMA Supercross and Outdoor National series but that's about it... maybe some UFC too.

Having grown up in the Zombie Capital of the World, western Pennsylvania, and almost having a role in Dawn of the Dead (I was 16 and more worried about getting the car home than being a zombie in a movie... ug), I was thrilled when The Walking Dead came out and never miss an episode. We also go to the Walker Stalker events and we've gotten to meet most of the stars of the show.

As for Fear The Walking Dead... I've already quit watching it as I was cheering more for the zombies than the living people. They're just the most unlikeable bunch of ahole dysfunctional family members on TV.

i know, i know 747, SOME of you guys are now supporting Trump, and I applaud that. but there are still some bitter clingers *Auggie cough cough* who still wont get on board....

The "Fear..." series shows the zombie apocalypse from the very start of things, and keeps the action along the first few weeks of the event.

I thought a much better plan for Fear The Walking Dead would have been an anthology series where every week would be about the outbreak in different parts of the country, with different groups. You would never know who would survive or wouldn't.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I've been hooked since the pilot episode. It's based on the comicbook of the same name but it doesn't follow it exactly so there is still the surprise element.

Probably the only show on tv I follow and try to catch every week. I was hooked from the beginning when glen jacked the challenger with a screw driver. lol

I don't care for any of the zombie shows at all...
Waste of time & not my cup of tea, I'd rather watch a show about cars or
nature/wildlife any-day, even politics over the zombies stuff...

I just don't get the attraction, It's just me thou...
To each their own, it's not for me...
I too thought this thread was going to be about, something different too...

I am not a vampire fan, so back when those were in vogue, my wife hardly missed an episode. I guess I am the same way with a good zombie series or a movie.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I've been hooked since the pilot episode. It's based on the comicbook of the same name but it doesn't follow it exactly so there is still the surprise element.

There are some plot lines that follow the comic books, others that are TV only.
Check out THIS fan theory:

The ratings for the season 7 opener were great but each episode since has dropped off by a lot.
The darker story lines since the losses of the 2 beloved characters are not liked by everyone. I do see the need for the storytelling, they have to allow their story arc to build. In the comic books, Rick plays as if he has lost his spirit but is secretly plotting away to fight back. Hopefully this plays out in similar fashion here.

Auto Transport Service
Back