• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD The Yankee Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need to sell the project and failing that I need to part it out. So I am taking any and all reasonable offers. After finding my kidnapped ( court assisted)daughter after 12 years I find that she has been neglected health wise and I need to get her taken care of. Thanks guys. Ghost

See my thread under the forum for pro touring, restomod. Yankee Express.

Wow good luck with you Daughter, Family First.

Wow ghost. I obviously am familiar with your build and I knew the vision you had for it. It was really becoming a true "one of"

All the best to you and your daughter. Family first always and I hope you get what you want for your car and have the opportunity some day soon to get back on the path of building your car your way

Sincerely all the best,

Mike

That's great to hear you have your daughter back, hope the best for the both of you. I was really hoping to see your car come together but a daughter is priceless and I'm confident you'll do good by her. Best wishes

**UPDATE-UPDATE** My wonderful wife has made the statement, in front of witnesses, that she will not allow me to sell the Express. She says it is one of the few things that make me happy and gets me up and out. So, in light of this revelation I guess i'm back at it. But I will still try not to use to much cash so we can use it for helping Caroline out. Thanks everyone. Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back