• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These should fit huh?

coronet340

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
The wheels I have had my eye on for a long time now are discontinued. I would like to get a set soon. Will these fit with the b/s & offset?
Any opinions on them? Its for a 67 'Net 500. More then likely with be white with black interior. I may black these wheels out as I'm not a chrome fan. I just really like the concave spoke vs the standard convex spoke. Eventually I will upgrade to a Willwood disc conversion all the way around.

Wheel dimensions:
17x9
Lug: 5x4.5
Backspacing (in):5.980 in.
Offset:+25.00mm
Center Bore Diameter (mm):73.10mm

Slight possibility of going to 18x9 or running 17 in the front and 18 in the rear
18x9.5
Backspacing (in):6.230 in.
Offset:+45.00mm
Center Bore Diameter (mm):73.10mm

IMG_0094.JPG

Last edited:
I got 18x9.5 with 5.75 backspacing...7 might be to much.

My bad clicked on the wrong one. They have an 18x9.5 with 6.23 backspacing. The next down is a 18x7.5 with 6.1 but that will look weird if I got with the 17's in the front.

Yours is lowered a little to correct? I want to drop mine 1-2". Should have mentioned that before.

That's a sharp wheel. Personally, I'd try them like that on the car before blacking out the chrome. I like the look of chrome on a white car. I like chrome anyway.

That's a sharp wheel. Personally, I'd try them like that on the car before blacking out the chrome. I like the look of chrome on a white car. I like chrome anyway.

Oh absolutely. I may just spray the plasti-dip on them and try it out for awhile before I commit to a hard finish. I may have all my chrome blacked out as well; trim, bumpers, etc.

hello,
I could only fit an 8inch wheel on rear with a 4.5 back space on by 67 belvedere. I am interested to see how they fit on your 67 500 considering both cars should have the same measurements.

I can't say for sure since I'm not really familiar with the earlier b-body wheel wells, but I agree with elk, 7" sounds like a sh!tload of backspace to me.. might leave a big gap between the wheel and quarter lip, and put the inner edge of the wheel too close to the leafspring. If you want to check just look at where your mounting surface is, then think: 9.5" w/7" bs means the wheel will only come out from the mounting surface by 2.5" and go back towards the leafspring by 7". Hope that helps :shruggy:

I have that 17x8/18x9.5 combo too, front BS is 4.5" and rear is 5.5"

20140310_223812.jpg

They do look good in Black, tough choice, at least for me!

Auto Transport Service
Back