• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Think I have a future gear head/racer on my hands

1967coronet440

Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Love this clip of my 2yo reacting to a quick WOT in the 06 SRT, had to share it. He loves this car, calls my coronet his car already, and yesterday I caught him laying on the couch reading a summit catalog! Just like his daddy.

The other 2 boys laughing like beavis and butthead lol

BF40BA47-58FC-45BA-BCCC-AE58BB83A4A8.jpeg

Better hide your keys dad lol
Parked in the driveway the other day to hop out and get the mail left my door open, he was outside riding his trike and by the time I made it to the mail box and turned around (15 feet!) he was in the drivers seat yanking the wheel back n forth and honking the horn lol

The say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree - ha ha. Must make you feel pretty good Pops

The say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree - ha ha. Must make you feel pretty good Pops
Ya it does, very proud of all my boys but when I seen him kicked back reading the summit catalog it put a huge smile on my face. Best part is my wife has a bunch of mags on the end table all her BS and I always throw a summit or Jegs etc up there, he went through the pile and Picked up the summit book.

Good boy you should be very proud that’s very awesome he will be wanting you to sign him up here soon

Bet he will be just as excited as dad when the coronet fires up

My kids would fall asleep when I took them out in the charger. the car could be side ways and they would sleep through it all. cool vid:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back