• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thinking about selling

scottmann27

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Been thinking about selling to someone has time to enjoy her. I feel like I don't enjoy her enough. This is the second Plymouth I have had about got killed in the first one 25 years ago, This is the first one i found that was not eat up with rust. Just have too many toys
IMG_0157.JPG

Make a for sale add and see if it sells . That will make your mind up fairly quickly

I can "Fully Understand"
Too many projects/toys means a very complicated life
Time to "slim down" and make life more enjoyable.

I been thinking about selling everything..........house, cars, wife; everything but the dog.......... **** all this ****

Last edited:
A wise man once told me....sometimes you own your things, sometimes your things own you. Seriously, some guy I never met said that to me out of no where but it is good advice. Downsizing can be good but boats and motorcycles would go before my MOPAR!!

A wise man once told me....sometimes you own your things, sometimes your things own you. Seriously, some guy I never met said that to me out of no where but it is good advice. Downsizing can be good but boats and motorcycles would go before my MOPAR!!

Great quote!

Looks to be a nice clean solid Satellite
some details, spec's {?}
Price range {?}

I'll keep an eye out if I see or hear about someone looking

I think they will bury me in my 68 RR
to justify me sell,
I'd have to get "twice what it's worth" probably

but I fully understand about to many projects
too many irons in the fire
I downsized big-time about 20 years ago/clean house
& again 10 or so years ago when I moved to Sonora

my issue is more not enough room for more stuff
& car broke/cash than anything else

so is this a for sale add or are you looking for sympathy lol
lol nope not looking for sympathy. Hell to many toys is a good thing. I think? I have 2 trucks 3 racecars 1 enclosed trailer, racing takes more time than my job does and work about 50 hours a week......and the plymouth
I been thinking about selling everything..........house, cars, wife; everything but the dog.......... **** all this ****
That would be nice too lol

It is a 68 satellite I bought from original family it passed too the son then grandson. He had no interest in the car. all matching numbers one repaint suppose to be turquoise blue. very solid. 273 engine still runs strong was told true miles 107000. Looks about right for what i can tell. new tires,wheel bearings. drum brakes, new master cylinder new exhaust Car lived most of its live in garage or car port. probly look in the 12k range

Auto Transport Service
Back