• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This bitch ...

That is one psycho racist bitch, from her shrieking I presume she is "a colored"? Should have called the cops and had her removed for disturbing the peace.

I can say this with absolute fact......those guys have more tolerance and patience than I would have had! I would have dropped her right where she stood!

Last edited:
Love the threat she threw out there......the "remove in an hour or there will be H### to pay"....How many "F" bombs did she throw out there....I am sure she claims she is Christian though, right? Hypocrite, loud mouth, trash....

Troll got louder and louder trying to get bystanders to chime in.....and the Cuban gent said he was OK with it, lol.....

Love the threat she threw out there......the "remove in an hour or there will be H### to pay"....How many "F" bombs did she throw out there....I am sure she claims she is Christian though, right? Hypocrite, loud mouth, trash....

Troll got louder and louder trying to get bystanders to chime in.....and the Cuban gent said he was OK with it, lol.....

Yea, she tried to drag him down into her gutter by referring to his tanned skin color...These racists are always looking for the color of someone's skin!

q66r9Qu.gif

Oh my god makes me want to buy a rebel flag just to fly it . If it offends you you can leave!,she must of been fairly old since that flag killed her and her son! What a freaking baboon!

Hell, she doesn't even know how to hold her phone to take a video. That should tell you what you're dealing with.

Reminds me of a MTV episode years ago. They went to a Nascar race to see how much trouble they could cause. First off they hit the entrance where they were handing out free cartons of Winstons and asked why they were doing this. They were told because we can and we're promoting the Winston company who sponsors Nascar.

Second thing they did was to beat down one of the campers in the infield for displaying a Confederate flag. He told them off and they left.

Thirdly they found a black woman that was there to see the race (that was rare) and hounded her for being there amongst all of these racist people. She told them off and said that these Nascar fans are some of the nicest people she has ever been around.

To show how ablivious these people are, they actually aired this show, showing just how stupid they really are.

I'm talking Winston Cup, how many years has this been and it's not getting any better or going away.

3ae55d480bf50d3bdafb83ef5b1ce261--loser-humor-loser-quotes.jpg

She"s a nut job for sure. Im thinking people get to worked up over this confederate flag. I remember when the Dukes were on TV, it was son's favorite show. When you look at some of the **** kids watch today the Dukes of Hazard was a good wholesome family show.

She"s a nut job for sure. Im thinking people get to worked up over this confederate flag. I remember when the Dukes were on TV, it was son's favorite show. When you look at some of the **** kids watch today the Dukes of Hazard was a good wholesome family show.
Don't thank, like or agree with me as most of you and i dont see things the same. My thoughts are this woman was with a child. So now the child see's a parent acting act yelling and cursing and we dont have to wonder what this kid will turn out to be as a adult. Excuse after excuse for his or hers actions because of there race. We see it day in and day out. I dont doubt there is a whole lot of racism still in this country and so what. You cant change the way some people think but you can be a better person then them. That woman's child could not have understood what that charger was all about, the mother could have explained that it was a non racist TV show. She could have also explained that for some the confederate flag was more about Southern pride but yet for others it represented there racist views. She could have also went on to explain that we elected a black man as president twice and the first time it was a huge margin that he won because many non people of color voted for him
What the mother is doing is planting poison in the childs mind, at some point yes i think she needs to explain what being black in this country means today but she also needs to instill responsibility and by her ranting and raving she accomplished neither. My thoughts are documented about how i feel about this removing monuments and the such but if you want to display a confederate flag so be it however my flag is the American flag and thats the flag i fly and should be the only flag flown at any public place.

Don't thank, like or agree with me as most of you and i dont see things the same. My thoughts are this woman was with a child. So now the child see's a parent acting act yelling and cursing and we dont have to wonder what this kid will turn out to be as a adult. Excuse after excuse for his or hers actions because of there race. We see it day in and day out. I dont doubt there is a whole lot of racism still in this country and so what. You cant change the way some people think but you can be a better person then them. That woman's child could not have understood what that charger was all about, the mother could have explained that it was a non racist TV show. She could have also explained that for some the confederate flag was more about Southern pride but yet for others it represented there racist views. She could have also went on to explain that we elected a black man as president twice and the first time it was a huge margin that he won because many non people of color voted for him
What the mother is doing is planting poison in the childs mind, at some point yes i think she needs to explain what being black in this country means today but she also needs to instill responsibility and by her ranting and raving she accomplished neither. My thoughts are documented about how i feel about this removing monuments and the such but if you want to display a confederate flag so be it however my flag is the American flag and thats the flag i fly and should be the only flag flown at any public place.
Ok, ok. I won't agree with you.

Well said guys. We have a fairly large ethnic population in out city of many different races. There is one particular group that thinks and acts like the gal above. They have a big chip on their shoulder because of 200 year old history.

These very same people don't seem to mind someone from another country flying their country's flag. I've even seen them on the same flag pole flying above the American flag.

These very same people don't seem to mind someone from another country flying their country's flag. I've even seen them on the same flag pole flying above the American flag.
Ouch!

Auto Transport Service
Back