• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this is keeping me busy

hugh68charger

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
So far throughout the virus pandemic and not missing a day of work (I'm essential) I have changed the electrical bulkhead on the firewall and the dash wire harness , got rid of the way too big oil pan and leaking dipstick tube and replaced it with the Milodon oil pan that is even with the k-member and new dipstick tube,I am waiting for my new 489 with a Dr Diff Sure Trac and 3.73 gears to arrive mid next week.
99D1E9F9-0686-4A03-B9B7-5FF642E92532_1_201_a.jpeg
6FC69D6B-6488-4C49-9026-13842A0DB402.jpeg

Mate I love your car and your house!

Mate I love your car and your house!
ahh that's not my house its actually a motel down by the Atlantic Ocean a couple of miles from my house.Funny thing is I never noticed that guy in the background till I downloaded the pic

Which pan did you use? Any trouble with installing it?
spacer.gif
MIL-30761
Oil Pan, Steel, Gold Iridite, 6 qt., Mopar, B/RB Engines, A, B and E Bodies, Int Oil Control Baffles, Each
(Mfr. #: 30761)
it wasn't too bad , I was lucky enough to have a friend with a lift , we also put this in.
spacer.gif
MIL-32000
Windage Tray, Steel, Gold Iridite, Louvered, Rear or Center Sump, Mopar, Big Block B, Big Block RB, 426 Hemi, Kit
(Mfr. #: 32000)
don't forget to get two sets of gaskets ,and we changed the pick up tube to the pump, one thing I don't suggest you do that we tried is to use the melodon dipstick ,it was too sloppy and I had to return it

Auto Transport Service
Back