• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is the best anti-EV article I have ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you pointed that out. Water vapor is BY FAR the most effective and potent greenhouse gas. Much more than co2 ever could be. Why don't we hear about banning clouds? What about hot water heaters? Coffee makers? Steamers? Heating water for ramen noodles?
Because the government hasn't figured out how to tax clouds. Give them some time to work on that.

Your numbers are wrong. There is nothing to argue there. They are wrong. I agree, this has turned into a waste of time. You will continue to get info from the TV and "science" as it is put in front of your face on various controlled medias and choose to think you are correct.
This green nonsense is the new pandemic. The same crowd has found a new topic to "educate" us on. With "science", provided by the usual sources.

Historic-Co2-levels.png

We need more co2 or else we're going to eventually face starvation then extinction. co2 is a building block of life and plants and crops thrive on it. The climate nazi's terrorists like gates, kerry, gore, wef, etc want most of us dead. This is why they're hellbent on getting the co2 levels down.

Looks like climate boy gates and his buddy epstein were tag teaming the same russian whore. Guess melinda found out and it's one of the reasons she left his pasty ***.

Last edited:
50% less of .04% is .02%. 03 is 75% of 04.
If the atmosphere went up by 50% it was not .02% today at .04% is doubling. 100% increase. 50% would be half that. Thus .03% And of course it's not exact. And it's also not exactly. 04%. That's why ppm is an easier and accurate count.

Whatever ill do my part by not buying a new vehicle. Therefore negotiating the co2 it takes to o be old the hunk of **** they sell these days, whether it be EV or internal combustion.
Consumerism is killing this planet not internal combustion.

We need more co2 or else we're going to eventually face starvation then extinction. co2 is a building block of life and plants and crops thrive on it. The climate nazi's terrorists like gates, kerry, gore, wef, etc want most of us dead. This is why they're hellbent on getting the co2 levels down.

You forgot NoJohnson1.

Whatever ill do my part by not buying a new vehicle. Therefore negotiating the co2 it takes to o be old the hunk of **** they sell these days, whether it be EV or internal combustion.
Consumerism is killing this planet not internal combustion.
That's true probably more than we know. Let's not get started of food waste. And that's just one of countless metrics.

Math, logic, and common sense aren't his strong suits. Following leftist talking points and making up facts are.
You can't start from now. You have to start where the statement begins. And that's about 120 years ago.

Math, logic, and common sense aren't his strong suits. Following leftist talking points and making up facts are.
Don't sweat it, this is a guy that, up until recently, didn't know the difference between a question mark and a period, look at some of his previous posts. He's also a lefty extremist and really believes he's moderate. He confuses peoples dislike of something for fear, but that's another lefty passive aggressive shaming tactic that they're not bright enough to realize never works. He's not worth wasting any time on. I usually try to stay out of these things, but this guy may be the most annoying person on here.

Don't sweat it, this is a guy that, up until recently, didn't know the difference between a question mark and a period, look at some of his previous posts. He's also a lefty extremist and really believes he's moderate. He confuses peoples dislike of something for fear, but that's another lefty passive aggressive shaming tactic that they're not bright enough to realize never works. He's not worth wasting any time on. I usually try to stay out of these things, but this guy may be the most annoying person on here.

I noticed that too. He puts question marks in all the wrong places. It's like listening to a young person who uses rising questioning itonation at the end of their sentences. Make it sound like they're questioning themselves, have no confidence in what they're saying, and are looking or validation.

Awesome EV insight. You idiots have little facts l, thus attack the messager. That's old as human civilization.

It doesn't matter what we think anyways. We're not the future. But we can shape the direction. And you turds are hoping Fonzi rides up and magically carries you away to 1962. They were great. But it's the past.

There is no going backwards. No matter what backwards logic you produce.

Don't forget you are also a "Russian" if you don't agree with his lies... :rolleyes:

Awesome EV insight. You idiots have little facts l, thus attack the messager. That's old as human civilization.

It doesn't matter what we think anyways. We're not the future. But we can shape the direction. And you turds are hoping Fonzi rides up and magically carries you away to 1962. They were great. But it's the past.

There is no going backwards. No matter what backwards logic you produce.
Little facts? There's been plenty of facts brought forth here, real facts, you just refuse to either acknowledge them or believe them, I'm not sure which. No attack on the messenger, just pointing out the facts.

Fonzi, or Henry Winkler, is another pointless waste of life, so no, I won't be time traveling with him either.

No, there is no going backwards, but change just for the sake of change, is usually counterproductive.

And by the way, since it appears that you're not bright enough to catch this, I was talking about you not to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back