• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Is Why You Don't Park In The Striped Area Of A Handicapped Parking Zone...

Car Nut

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
38801254_1395733340559914_1245690655011766272_n.jpg

Saw a jerk like that and was raining and 40 degrees.

Last edited:
I'd scratch the **** out of his car!trying to get in of course

Get in the van pull it over a little
so the kid can get in or just lift him in

then leave a nasty *** note for the driver of the black car

that photo to me, looks staged, to incite anger

No need to do property damage to another person's car. That is a bitch move.
This photo did make me think....I did not know why the spots were so wide. I did not consider that the space was for vans with ramps. I have parked within the striped areas before but will not do so from now on.
Again, what kind of fuckface damages another person's car? Show some balls and take it out on the person. The car could be borrowed from someone else that had nothing to do with how the car was parked.

Actually, at my own cost, I would have called a towing guy and have it towed away. Done it before and it cost 100 bucks. Reason, my neighbor has MS and cannot use the legs from hips down. Yes I was able to move the van over a couple of feet and got him in but I needed a little self gratification. While on the phone with the tow guy, the Security guy pulled by and asked if we needed any help and I said no and the towing guy is on his way. The Security guy called the police because when cars are parked like the fool next to us, they are suppose to get a ticket for illegal parking. Police show up and agree that the car is getting a ticket. AWESOME!!! The officer writes up the ticket, places it under the wiper and the car hauler takes the car. Once the hauler is back to the tow lot, they run the plates and notify the owner as to where the car is. No one gets hurt, there's no yelling, no physical altercations, no one gets shot and no vehicles get damaged. :drinks: and yes I will do it again if need be.:D

"No vehicles get damaged"....Yeah, I guess YOU have never had a car towed against your will? Tow companies are known for denying damage that they caused.
Otherwise, I can see your points made.

Ok kern makes some valid points so I wait there with a bat and brake his legs!

Just let the air out of 2 tires, done!

38801254_1395733340559914_1245690655011766272_n-jpg.jpg

This is the reason for handicapped parking spots. Yet I see more people who are just too lazy to walk a few more feet parking in them all the time.

No need to do property damage to another person's car. That is a bitch move.

Again, what kind of fuckface damages another person's car? Show some balls and take it out on the person. The car could be borrowed from someone else that had nothing to do with how the car was parked.
Spot On KD!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back