• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This thing is awesome!

9823EDAE-0FA9-4AA1-9F74-F4FC7825041B.png

Yeah, I like it too! Might go look at it if it was in NJ.

I could see this done up as a 5 or 6 passenger wagon, nice interior with A/C, nice smooth drivetrain, knarley 600 HP engine, but leave the outside a rat. And put an "end of the world" bull bar on the front.

Looks like a money pit but cool. Are my eyes off or does one side of the windshield look taller than the other. I could see setting it over a newer Ram frame with all the comforts and reliability.

Two Words; Jeepers Creepers:wetting:

I saw this thread title and was glad to see that it was not a picture of you naked.

$8500 tomorrow I will know what it has under hood ect I see a v8 dist in back hope it's a 318 /360 looks like a newer truck frame under it maybe 80's 90's

he told me that it has an industrial 360 (I don't know what that means). He said that in needs brakes but otherwise runs.

Bb70charger500, are you buying it? I was considering it

I really shouldn't! But I can't help myself I think it's cool ! If you want it I'll back off there's a 68 gto 400 4 speed in town for sale I might buy for a flip

Auto Transport Service
Back