• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This would make a great addition to the garage

:thumbsup:
Any of King Richards cars,
even one he had no racing connections too
is cool

I like the duct tape sealing the air cleaner to the firewall

That one is reported to be the real deal, signed off on by the King as well as the crew folks
that would know.
BTW, I strongly recommend anyone thinking of going by all means do visit the Petty museum.
It's worth the trip and of course, there's others in the region as well.

I always got a kick out of watching the winged monsters on the road courses and short tracks.
Quite the spectacle and I tell you what, those drivers were absolute MEN, the way they wrestled
those huge cars around those little tracks with no fear.

Wow that sure sounds like a pissed off Hemi
I'm with the Kid, monster cam it that bad boy... makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up

Wow that sure sounds like a pissed off Hemi
I'm with the Kid, monster cam it that bad boy... makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up
That thar is what a NASCAR hemi sounds like - and nobody knew more about them than Richards' brother Maurice!
A whole lot different sound than the drag race ones, eh?

RC,
Thanks, that was way to cool!! If you get it, can I go for a ride, pretty please!!!! LOL

RC,
Thanks, that was way to cool!! If you get it, can I go for a ride, pretty please!!!! LOL

If I get it???

:rofl:

Some of you guys give me too much (financial) credit. I'm doing OK, but my pockets aren't that deep.

If I get it???

:rofl:

Some of you guys give me too much (financial) credit. I'm doing OK, but my pockets aren't that deep.

It's never about money, that's not my problem. It's the art of attaining the goal. Somethings money just can't buy. Negotiating someone out of something they don't want to part with is the real talent. That's what I think you have. That's better than gold. That's the first thing I was taught, in case I didn't attain the gold.

Auto Transport Service
Back