• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Throttle and Kickdown Linkage Upgrades?

slepr1

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on some cool updated throttle and kickdown linkage? My TF kickdown linkage is homemade 25 years ago and needs updated. Engine is a 440, m1 intake, holley carb, 727 TF.
Thanks.

Thanks! I see the Lokar kickdown cable and the throttle bracket. Where did you get the red aluminum bracket?

attachment.php

The lokar unit looks a lot better than the bouchillon, but I like the design and setup of the bouchillon the best. It is easy to install and just works.

Do you have problems getting the trans to kick down with what you have now?

The lokar unit looks a lot better than the bouchillon, but I like the design and setup of the bouchillon the best. It is easy to install and just works.

Both Lokar cables work awesome, the tranny kicks down perfect, adjustment is the key. Not hard to set up though.

No problems with the kick down. My only reason to change is cosmetic. 28 years ago (I thought it was 25 but how time flies), all the linkage was homemade and looks like it. It works but time for change.

Auto Transport Service
Back