• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Tic Tock Tach 68-70 Rallye Dash - Classic Industries OER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grabinov911

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
SOLD. Tic Tock Tach 68-70 Rallye Dash - Classic Industries OER

SOLD SOLD SOLD. THANKS ALL

Gents,

I have for sale an OER Tic Toc Tach from Classic Industries, part number 1277441. My car originally came with no tach at all so I installed this one when I was first getting the car running two years ago. I am now updating the dash with a Dakota Digital system and saving the factory stock dash for the "someday restoration" if needed by a future owner. Since this was not part of the car from the factory, no need to save it, and it would just go to waste sitting in a box.

The tach was installed once in the factory dash and just removed. It probably operated for about 500 to 600 miles. It spent most of its time at about 2,500 RPM but may have seen 5,500 a time or two - pretty sure that's harder on the engine than the tach! The clock keeps perfect time (it's a modern quartz) and has the factory style pigtail to plug into the "constant-hot" wire in the factory Rallye dash harness. This part is like new, and you'll see I even kept the original OER box.

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

The Classic Industries price is 395.95, but you can't get one. They're always out of stock. You can have this one for $250.00, which I'll use to send my wiper motor for a rebuild by the guy on here who does that for everyone. No point in actually SAVING any money when I can put it back into the car...

PM me here,

Greg

Last edited:
That was fast.. at least it went to someone in B.C. !!

Gotta admit I go out of my way to help the Canuckians - on here and elsewhere. Lotsa friends up there from work. Theyve always taken good care of me. There was this one time on the road to Inuvik...

Gotta admit I go out of my way to help the Canuckians - on here and elsewhere. Lotsa friends up there from work. Theyve always taken good care of me. There was this one time on the road to Inuvik...

Don't leave us hangin' Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back