• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tick-tock tach

Local time
10:59 PM
Reaction score
F6D87509-DA12-4F93-9C92-23B0A5C2FCFC.jpeg
3ACCAF8A-359E-41BF-87B7-993C481C3B8E.jpeg
These are photos of the tick tock tack out of my 70 Dodge charger, not quite sure how to hook it up. I think I might be missing a terminal off the back of it. Anybody got pics of theirs or advice

Roger that. I’m new at this Restoration thing. For some reason I was thinking the 0 to 60 on the outside was attack but now that you say that it’s obvious it’s the second hand. Thanks

The joke wasn't at you. @dadsbee answered your question about hook up. We were laughing at the one that came the other day.

Sorry 70 plum.. I just "had too". I actually have to add that it happened three times last night, someone calling one of these a tic toc tach vs a regular clock. "Tic Toc Tach" refers to a Tach with a clock in the middle of it. If it's just a clock.. well it's just a clock. Power on the terminal and the case gets it's ground screwed to the instrument cluster frame. Test it before you install it, many have burnt points and they don't run.

70 plum charge,

If your clock won't work touch base with me. I have a step by step guide on how to fix these. I can't find it right now but if you need it I will take the time to dig it up. It also shows you how to speed up or slow down the clock.

70 plum charge,

If your clock won't work touch base with me. I have a step by step guide on how to fix these. I can't find it right now but if you need it I will take the time to dig it up. It also shows you how to speed up or slow down the clock.
Or if that doesn't work, get the clock mechanism replaced with a Quartz Movement. I had mine done years ago, and it never failed after that. Keep all the same fascia and hands etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back