• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tidbits for ex servicemen and present servicemen

If your trying to make the point that there are so few Veterans now days that join the Political sector after service, I totally agree. They're very few and far between, and for the life of me, I can't understand why?

Roosevelt grew disheartened with the advancement of the Republican Party and sought the presidency in the election of 1912 under a new progressive party called the Bull Moose Party. Campaigning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in October 1912, he was shot in the chest shortly before a speech. The bullet was slowed by his steel eyeglass case and a thick copy of the speech he kept in his jacket pocket. He decided to deliver the speech, anyway, and spoke for 90 minutes before seeking medical attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen,” he said as he took the stage, “I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose."

that most certainly is Badass right there....

Auto Transport Service
Back