• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tilt steering

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
I have a 69 Roadrunner , I recently purchased a RMS Alterkation suspension system for the front and rear. If anyone out there can give me some information on either a MOPAR tilt steering I can use or go after market with either a I Did it steering , or Flaming River. I want to use my original steering wheel. No after market steering wheel. I have I Did it in another car I own but its not a mopar. Any feed back is appeciated.... Thanks

Did you ever get this done? I've been thinking about tilt and I'm looking at mid 60s GM, I need column shift and no key, these are high dollar and I don't know how hard it is to find repair parts but they look to be shorter than later model stuff and maybe can fit a stock wheel without it being in your chest.

What column did you use? and how long is it from the back of the wheel to the dash? That is where I find most columns too long.

I used I-Did It, It was done back in 2010. But I remember cutting the steering shaft down a little bit.

I've not looked in a while, I'll check to see if they have something new that will fit. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back