• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tim Bachman won't be down!

69a100

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
The Bachman-Turner Overdrive co-founding guitarist and vocalist died three months after his brother, Robbie Bachman. He died following complications with cancer "throughout his brain." He was 71 RIP Tim.

Damn. RIP. I always liked BTO. It seems like we are loosing so many rockers but they were in their 20's 50+ years ago and they abused themselves along the way. We do have their music and our own memories to enjoy.

R.I.P.

Rest in peace!

Keith Richards did every drug known to mankind AT THE SAME TIME..

John Lennon couldn't take a couple hits from a .22... Yoko sure make a wuss outta him...

The Bachman-Turner Overdrive co-founding guitarist and vocalist died three months after his brother, Robbie Bachman. He died following complications with cancer "throughout his brain." He was 71 RIP Tim.

Oh man. This is the first band I ever saw live. Warming for Black Sabbath in '73.

RIP. I got to see some of the best Rock music history will likely agree.

Maybe the medics who attended the scene didn't try as hard as they should have.
Huh? What the hell? What did you all do close to resembling John Lennons contributions? That's what I thought. It was a different time. And simpler ideals.

If you can't show respect for the fallen? Maybe try saying nothing at all.

Huh? What the hell? What did you all do close to resembling John Lennons contributions? That's what I thought. It was a different time. And simpler ideals.

If you can't show respect for the fallen? Maybe try saying nothing at all.
He was hated as a political figure, and it wouldn't surprise me that there was a considerable conspiracy against him.

Now you can shut your pie-hole. You are what the other guys say you are.

Moral Dilemma.......A child molester lays on an Emergency room table with a gunshot would while an honorable bricklayer lay on another with a stab would. The staff can only help ONE.
I know that I'd be VERY hesitant to help the molester first.
Live a good life and good will comes your way.
Live a shitty life, pissing on what others believe in and watch them band together and come out against you.
*****************************************************************************************************************
Regarding the Bachmans......
I enjoyed their music but due to the nature of radio programming, I didn't hear much except the "A" side singles they produced. The radio sure seems to think that we don't want to hear anything beyond the three most commonly played songs from any band that rose to fame.

He was hated as a political figure, and it wouldn't surprise me that there was a considerable conspiracy against him.

Now you can shut your pie-hole. You are what the other guys say you are.
Bashing a dead guy. What a loser you are. Worthless waste of space.

Damn. RIP. I always liked BTO. It seems like we are loosing so many rockers but they were in their 20's 50+ years ago and they abused themselves along the way. We do have their music and our own memories to enjoy.

From what I understand, the Bachmans were Mormons & drugs was out. However, the brothers did like food and weight was an issue. Perhaps they should have been called Bachman Turner Overweight.

Another one gone..... R.I.P.

Auto Transport Service
Back