• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tiny Lister wont be down.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Character actor, former wrestler Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister Jr., of ‘Friday’ fame, dead at 62
4TCS6NTFBZHQPE5T5WAJQZSD24.jpg

LOS ANGELES — Tommy “Tiny” Lister Jr., a former professional wrestler and character actor known for his iconic role as hulking bully Deebo in the “Friday” films, has died at the age of 62.

Lister’s manager, Cindy Cowan, confirmed to The Associated Press that Lister was discovered unconscious in his Marina Del Ray, California, home on Thursday. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Eo7G84yUYAAQ7Gb?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

RIP. I thought he played his parts well. 62 is too young.

RIP Tommy, may God rest your soul! 440'

RIP Tiny

liked his character on the "Friday movies"

I met him in the foyer of Gold's Gym Venice Beach in 1996. I recognised him from his WWF days as Zeus. Very friendly. Very big.
RIP

Worked on a music video that he was in back in my Hollywood days. One of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. RIP Tiny

R.I.P.

COD reported as Covid, now heart disease and fluid in the lungs. Another bogus Covid stat. Clearly systemic racism due to white guys making him smoke Newports.

RIP Tiny. I remember him most from Friday, 5th Element and the super terrible No Holds Barred. He played some fun characters over the years.

Auto Transport Service
Back