• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tire Size Question For 1969 Charger R/T?

mrhemi

Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
My Charger normally rides on the stock F70-15 Redlines. I would like to utilize wider radials for a better ride and performance, but maintain the stock look. I have a set of 15x8 Ramcharger rims (4" back spacing) that have been on the car before, albeit with N50 series tires (no comments, I bought it that way).

I am looking at an R255/60-15 radial. This has the same/similar diameter as the stock tires.

Has anyone run this combination without interference? I know the rears are not a problem, the question pertains to the front.

Cheers,

mrhemi

I have them on the front of a 1970 coronet with no problems, no rubbing ever. My car sits level. May depend on the height of the front end.

I have them on the front of a 1970 coronet with no problems, no rubbing ever. My car sits level. May depend on the height of the front end.
Hi,
I have a 67 Coronet R/T do you think 215/60R15 they would fit OK front and back??
Thanks,
Rene

Auto Transport Service
Back