• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

to any one working

Bbodycomeback

Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
Thank you to all who are working keeping the back bone of our country upright .Thank you for keeping us a float for those who are sick or can not work due to being shut due to greed of greasy business owners. I will keep continuing to pray for all of us that God has mercy on us and puts his healing hand upon us and gives His wisdom and knowledge to the health care professionals to end this. See you all at Carlisle.

Thank you to all who are working keeping the back bone of our country upright .Thank you for keeping us a float for those who are sick or can not work due to being shut due to greed of greasy business owners. I will keep continuing to pray for all of us that God has mercy on us and puts his healing hand upon us and gives His wisdom and knowledge to the health care professionals to end this. See you all at Carlisle.

Amen

See you all at Carlisle.
This will be my first Carlisle trip if I go.
My best friend was going to go, driving his RAM 2500 Mega Cab turbo diesel, and tow my Roadrunner on my trailer.
The optical shop he works at is in a large chain hospital, and he's been told the shop may open by Easter. Unless something changes, he has to use his vacation time to get paid.
So I'm not sure about Carlisle, and that's not the ONLY thing I'm not sure of in this environment.

I don't understand this. Your manner of writing seems contradictory.
Are you thanking people or criticizing them?
Greedy and/or greasy business owners?
Are you someone that somehow feels that all evils of the world are due to people that own businesses ?

I'm not understanding either. how would it be greedy if a small business closed. where I'm at these guys are getting killed every day the doors are shut

I'm a small business owner who has been put out of work. I finished my last job today with no more to do.

praising those who are working .my owner shut my garage down and did not have to .

What does that have to do with greed or petroleum ?

As a small business owner........................ :wtf: Just where are you coming from ?

OP either has trouble properly expressing himself or is bitter because he was sent home.

I'm not understanding either. how would it be greedy if a small business closed. where I'm at these guys are getting killed every day the doors are shut

I would venture that some businesses that remain open are possibly losing revenue as well...

you would have to know the man to understand he is all about number one.i once was a small business owener and would do any thing to keep my doors open and take care of my employees .he is working an angle .like i said you would have to know him and not meant to be a blanket statement

well if he wanted to keep my dirt poor *** live i would be there working on the $12,000 job i have sitting on my rack .like i said you dont know him.

So...WE are all supposed to know this already?
Is this what it is like for you? You post up something incomplete and people have to dig to get the whole story?
Sorry that things are not going well for you. Plenty of people are in the same position. IT is unfortunate.
If you were a small business owner, why are you working for someone that you don't like or respect?

I'm a greedy business owner...and greased my main guy $1,500 yesterday so he can coast for a while and not stress out.

Auto Transport Service
Back