• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took some pictures of our '68 Coronet yesterday

Histoy

Local time
10:31 PM
Reaction score
Our Quad City Mopar Club publishes a calendar each year featuring our members' cars. We took these pictures yesterday to submit for the 2010 calendar.

Mopar Calendar Shot  2.jpg

Mopar Calendar Shot  4.jpg

Mopar Calendar Shot    1.jpg

That's a good back ground for a white car, you should have turned on the park lights on the first two though. And by the way, nice car

Here's a picture of the rear end of the car that was taken at the same time.

Mopar Calendar Shot  8.jpg

Looking great. The car looks great in white. I have never seen a white with painted white top coronet in my 40 plus mopar years. I"m not sure what that is in people years. I must have lived a sheltered live and did not know it. GREAT LOOKING CAR!!!!!!!!

That's the view of the car that my wife likes the best, but I told her that our club won't want a picture of the back end of a car for a calendar shot.

Very nice looking machine, heres mine, hope to look as nice as yours does some day soon, brown primered one is my winter project .

annas 213.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back