• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tooks some pics. of my Bee's today!

kidsixpack

Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
What a great day!
KID

fall 08 3 V2.JPG

fall 08 Kalvin shot.JPG

fall 08 14 lime.JPG

fall 08 7 lime.JPG

fall 08 engine 1 V2.JPG

It's like a little slice of heaven, a nice day and two gorgeous mopars.

69 1/2, my dream mopar in my fav color, only thing it's missing to be my dream car is a post. VERY NICE RIDES!

Both are very very nice rides! I have to say i have a soft spot fpr the 69 bee's myself. Great rides!

Thanks guys! I took the photos after cleaning them up for winter storage and now I can't wait till spring:yes:
KID:santa:

great looking BEES, getting the hot rods clean for storage is a sad time because now we have to deal with 3 or 4 months of crap weather until we can enjoy the cars again. The best part is each day we get through now is a day closer to spring.

Nice cars there

I'm working on a '70 Bee myself and the rear tires on your '70 are the look I want not skinny but not kiderized, what size are those?

Nice cars there

I'm working on a '70 Bee myself and the rear tires on your '70 are the look I want not skinny but not kiderized, what size are those?

Without looking (at work right now) I think they are 275/60/15's. If not I'll post later!
KID

Wow you have 2 super fine Bee's ! :yes: You can be very proud to own them. Ron

Thanks guys! I took the photos after cleaning them up for winter storage and now I can't wait till spring:yes:
KID:santa:

Hey Kid,

Bring those two beauties to Phoenix AZ where you can drive em year round!!! :yes::yes::grin:

Richard

Beware Killer bees on the prowl

These are the types of bees I would welcome to swarm around my garage :yes:

I just removed snow for about 6 hours and when I got on line I looked at the post to remind me of the good old days! Even if it was a month ago! It was a good day!
KID

Wish I was in Az. today. The temp outside is minus 3 with a minus 27 chill factor. I like the midwest until the winter months get here. The only good thing about winter is it gives me time to go though the car for the next season. I would have a problem taking the time to go through them, Just want to drive them. Hope the weather is nice in the southwest for you guys. Have a great day.

Auto Transport Service
Back