• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Top of door exterior trim 69-70 Coronet 500 or R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coledavis01

Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the drivers side piece of trim that runs horizontally on the tip edge of the door. Not interchangeable with passenger side & already have that piece.

For a 69 Coronet but believe the Plymouth may be the same piece?
Going off of AMD part numbers not sure a 68 Dodge would work or Plymouth version of any year. If anyone knows for sure please let me know!

Here's a terrible pic but only one I have of where it would go:
2014-10-28 19.42.05.jpg

PM me with what you have and how much you're asking. Don't want any dented or scratched up pieces but fine with one that needs polished.

I may have 1, have to see how good it is. But if it ok I would take 20.00 plus the ride.

I may have one, I will have a look around.

PS: It is Belt Moulding, and it is different between Dodge and Plymouth also differs between a post car and hardtop.

Good luck,
Mark

Sorry to hijack your thread, but if anyone has a set of belt mouldings for a roadrunner/gtx post car, I would really like them. I mistakenly bought a set of dodge mouldings and the quarter panel sections are too short.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back