• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB TORQUE THRUST WHEELS any size, 4.5 bolt - DAISY WHEELS also

Status
Not open for further replies.

partsmonsta

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
Would like to buy a decent used set of American Racing Torque Thrusts for my 81 Dodge Truck.

Can also be a Torque Thrust KNOCKOFF Style wheel. They made some Cool ones.
Center Caps not mandatory, but appreciated. Prefer 15", but will do 16-17"s on back.
Also interested in a set of American Racing DAISY wheels, if findable.
PLEASE, NO BENT WHEELS.

"Does anyone know the widest REAR Tire/Wheel combo that will fit a 80's era Truck?"

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Truck stripe featured in below pics.

D TRUCK-1.jpg D TRUCK-2.jpg torqy.jpg

Would like to buy a decent used set of American Racing Torque Thrusts for my 81 Dodge Truck.

Can also be a Torque Thrust KNOCKOFF Style wheel. They made some Cool ones.
Center Caps not mandatory, but appreciated. Prefer 15", but will do 16-17"s on back.
Also interested in a set of American Racing DAISY wheels, if findable.
PLEASE, NO BENT WHEELS.

"Does anyone know the widest REAR Tire/Wheel combo that will fit a 80's era Truck?"

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Truck stripe featured in below pics.

View attachment 407408 View attachment 407409 View attachment 407410

There's a local here that's selling several sets of wheels. He wants $600 for a set of these. He doesn't ship but you could go through me. He has a set of 17x7 with the gray center or 15x8 polished. These wheels look like the old style Hurst wheels.

IMG_0209.JPG

There's a local here that's selling several sets of wheels. He wants $600 for a set of these. He doesn't ship but you could go through me. He has a set of 17x7 with the gray center or 15x8 polished. These wheels look like the old style Hurst wheels.

View attachment 407411
Sharp wheels, didnt know they were re-manufacturing them. Ideally the 17X7 are too thin (like to have some wider ones in the back) and the 15 X 8 are not gray. If he can find me some 15 X 7 for front and 15 X 8s as pictured (or slightly wider for the rear), I'd love to do it. I need the aluminum rims, not the chrome. Dont wanna deal with pitting.

Sorry, all he has is matched sets. Im thinking of putting those 17s on my vert and selling the torque thrusts but not ready to pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back