• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tossed the dominator on the roadrunner today.

68 HEMI GTS

Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good, a few adjustments and it idled right down. Pulled a hole shot infront of the house and it spun right up. 10 minutes later the cops rolled by.. :realcrazy:

I’ll put the 02 meter in it this week and dial the cruise and WOT in. Be ready for my dads dart once I freshen the motor!

Sounds pretty good, a few adjustments and it idled right down. Pulled a hole shot infront of the house and it spun right up. 10 minutes later the cops rolled by.. :realcrazy:

I’ll put the 02 meter in it this week and dial the cruise and WOT in. Be ready for my dads dart once I freshen the motor!

Ah the neighbors, no sense of humor.

I love the sound of a strong engine through those tips...nothing sounds the same!

So, this would be the first dominator I’ve ever ran myself on a street motor. Yes I know they make power but I’ve always been somewhat sceptecal on the street ability. Remind you this is not an out of the box carb. I’ve lowered the IFR’s. Put adjustable TSR’s in it. Re-mapped the emulsion as well as the air bleeds. I was very impressed. Idles mid 13’s. Cruises down the road around 14.0 and flat rips at WOT around 12.4. I didn’t mess with it as the initial tune up is pretty sweet. Should be pretty close for my dads car, I’ll tweak it from there.

B5A64FC3-BFA3-40AA-B269-B05D478E0ECE.jpeg
E63851D8-A640-4F84-A7E7-62D2F6D59A7A.jpeg
0DA5306A-0AAA-4CED-AE32-51141067CA0E.jpeg
2092DFE5-55C4-4516-8CB4-0CD8A5185787.jpeg
37E4DF56-53E1-4544-84D2-C7A1CE51CC2D.jpeg

That's very nice. Sounds like it will work nice. I actually jetted my primary's down a tad this weekend so I would be a tad leaner when driving around the street on the primary's. But I opened up my P/V channels a tad so I still have enough fuel at WOT. So far its running even better then it did before and it ran great before but would load the plugs up some after driving on the street all summer. Good luck with that carb on the Runner. Ron

I did but some miles on it the other day. Very happy with the drivability. Even did some stop and go. The “Butt dyno” says it damn fast! Should be a great carb on my dads Indy headed 499.

7F4FB5AF-C05D-466F-913B-9B1D69D44CAB.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back