• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Tote full of cool Road Runner die casts, shop manuals, puppet, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregs70

Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
SALE PENDING!!!!!

I had a 70 Road Runner 44+6 and was active on this site for many years. The car went to a good home a few years ago. Almost all my parts are sold but I just found a tote of collectible stuff and a few other goodies in the garage. I have two CDs - 1970 Plymouth service manual and a parts manual. I have 29 Johnny Lightning and Hot Wheel 1/72 scale 70 Road Runners, three Matchbox larger die casts, two no-name larger die casts, a dealer sales brochure with a 70 'runner centerfold, a pair of Road Runner billboard decals that are 9 1/2 inches tall and 32 inches wide, a wood 1970 Road Runner decoration, a steel "Mopar Parking Only - All others will be towed" sign with raised letters, a Road Runner hand puppet, a 70 Road Runner cast aluminum key ring and a plastic Road Runner key ring, Mopar Muscle license plate, faded Road Runner fanny pack, Avon Superbird cologne bottle in the box, Road Runner colorform window stickers, a 72 Dart Sport side stripe. $150 plus the ride for the whole enchilada! PM me with questions.

billboard.JPG CDs.JPG dealer info, pic.JPG Hot 1.JPG Hot 2.JPG hot.JPG key ring, fanny, license, 71.JPG matchbox.JPG key ring, fanny, license, 71.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome back Greg!

If you are willing to split it up, I would buy the Mopar Muscle plate and the Rapid Transit banner.

Lemme know!

Just got an offer for the whole shootin' match, and one more buyer behind him. Wish I had more stuff like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back