• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tough day on MeTV

65wgn440

Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
It was a tough day on MeTV for Molars ! First on Chips, a '64 (?) Dart wagon was wrecked and firebombed on the highway (and it had a factory roof-rack on it !!). Then on Walker Texas Ranger, a nice hot-rodded '64 (?) Polara/Fury was flipped running from Walker and then, of course, exploded after Walker got the drag racing punks out of it. Don't kill me on not knowing make/model, was at work and not watching real closely !!!

:thankyou: I'll have to check it out on late night...

I Love watching Chips. Some times the same cars drive by an accident site. It's like they are driving in a circle. Lots of virgin mopars.

Drives my wife crazy when we watch old movies and shows, I'm always pointing out the cars...watched the original "in the heat of the night" movie the other night, chock full of early-mid 60s mopars....lot of em were 4-door cop cars, but cool to see brand new...

There was also a '69 Camaro involved in a big chase in the same episode of Chips, but it came through with nary a scratch !!!

Even now-a-days shows,almost all have a classic Mopar or two in the scenes,background shots.

Auto Transport Service
Back