• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Tow Tab Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve009

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have a set of tow tab pins they are willing to part with? Just made some tow tabs on my 64 and looking for some of the old school pins. Pics below for what I’m talking about.

4D2E7FF7-D808-4744-A01A-BE42DD3ADBDE.jpeg
2B9CCDFF-7310-402C-A1C6-5C70F82159D3.jpeg

Check tractor supply or any place that caters to old tractors, they look just like the pins that old Ford tractors use for the 3 point hitch.

What diameter and length... and I'll check my clevis pin stock.

good question. No idea what diameter these things use to be. Maybe 1/2”? Should be fairly heavy duty I would think (I can always adjust the hole). Length would be good anything around 2” total. Doesn’t have to be too bang on in length.

Spae Naur in Kitchener, ON. On-line catalog.

I assumed you had your holes drilled, bar made and just needed pins so would know what diameter you were looking for. I'll see what I have in big stuff.

I assumed you had your holes drilled, bar made and just needed pins so would know what diameter you were looking for. I'll see what I have in big stuff.

after one of the messages above I found a store locally that carries Clevis Pins. Didn’t know what they were called. Thanks anyways for your reply and offer.

Princess Auto comes through again! I'll still look for some of my 160,000psi pins for you.

Princess Auto comes through again! I'll still look for some of my 160,000psi pins for you.

haha Princess Auto, the store where I can’t leave without buying a half dozen items I probably don’t need

Looks like I only have proper flat head AN clevis pins, I do have some larger clevis bolts with round heads, but of course they have a slot in them.
Inventory 038.JPG
Inventory 040.JPG
Inventory 041.JPG
Inventory 043.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back