• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Trade my 29 spline yoke for your 10 spline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider

Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Want to trade my 489 rear 29 spline big U-joint pinion yoke* with good threads, for your 742 rear 10 spline big U-joint pinion yoke (the same width as in the pic).

*Note, I also have small U-joint yokes in both 10 and 29 spline if you prefer.
Yoke.JPG

I have a 10 spline big U-joint yoke but don't really want to trade.....

Hi, how's it going in the Lone Star State? I went racing last weekend for the first time this year, but it's back to raining for this weekend.

Man I've tried to make a trade on these sites a few times and never had a nibble; I'm considering it a challenge. Been setting up all the 8 3/4s I had laying around and going from 3.9s to 4.30s, but thinking I might need to go to 4.56s, and am short a yoke. There might be something else you need, I've got lots of engine parts.

Have a 10 spline yoke takes a 1330 u-joint large yoke for 66/67 cars. Cups are 1.0625". If you have a driveshaft with 7290 u-joint all you need to do is buy a 1330 u-joint and remove yoke cups off the 7290 d shaft put 1330 on. The cross shaft on 1330, 7290 and 1350 u-joints are the same. Believe it or not! Really don't want to trade but price and shipping won't hurt much.

Last edited:
Fran, yes I am interested in your 10 spline, if you have a use for a 29 spline in exchange.

kiwigtx, sure I could buy one. But a good used one would be fine and I have a surplus of all other configurations, so I thought someone else might need one of the 29 spline units or others I have extra.

Not a need it right this instant thing; I set up four sets of various gears in the last couple months that I had on the shelf for years, 3.91-5.38, and then pulled out the Dart's 3.91s and put in 4.30s which we are running this summer. After running the 4.30s a few races I'm thinking may want to go to 4.56s. I have a #42 housing cleaned up, and I figured I might use it, and hence the need for the 10 spline yoke, and then I guess I will likely be done setting up gears for this lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back