• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Trade my 64 Plymouth for your pro street Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwi

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to trade my stock 64 Plymouth Savoy wagon, 318,727, no rust AZ car, runs xlnt, body xlnt, glass xlnt, tires like new.
It is just not fast enough for me, so I would rather trade for a 62-69 pro street Dodge or Plymouth than start chopping this nearly perfect wagon up. Trade value around $15-20K.

Your kidding, right?

Your kidding, right?

Just because you don't want to make a trade doesn't mean you have to be disrespectful of others. Someone might have the same thought to trade for a cruiser. Why can't people keep comments to themselves? Nice wagon FWI

Great Looking ride Dude !! someone will stach this bad boy up ! !

Looking to trade my stock 64 Plymouth Savoy wagon, 318,727, no rust AZ car, runs xlnt, body xlnt, glass xlnt, tires like new.
It is just not fast enough for me, so I would rather trade for a 62-69 pro street Dodge or Plymouth than start chopping this nearly perfect wagon up. Trade value around $15-20K.

Could Be Another War Wagon. Put A Max-Wedge In It And See What That Does For You!

Very nice wagon. Just a little high for me. She will sell. SMOKEY.

Just because you don't want to make a trade doesn't mean you have to be disrespectful of others. Someone might have the same thought to trade for a cruiser. Why can't people keep comments to themselves? Nice wagon FWI

It's all right, pmsjaw is a friend of mine but he really is jealous of our Mopars, the poor guy......that ford in his avatar is what he drives (when it runs)!!!

LOL....gee, thanks ;)

I have nothing against this wagon.
I've seen it in person.
It's really nice. I like it a ton.
If it was mine, I'd keep it.
FWI wanted a daily driver...and this one is a PERFECT daily driver.
Last year, I sold a nice complete 440 out of a motorhome that I got sick of tripping over. If I'd have known you were going to buy THIS, I would have just kept it.
I think he should keep it....THAT is my point.

Don't ASSume :) lol

That all being said, somebody NEEDS to buy this wagon. NO disappointments here.

- - - Updated - - -

FWI and I are FRIENDS. Like, not "internet" friends....but like, old time in person FRIENDS that I talk to in person, email, text, or phone virtually EVERY DAY.
I think that gives me the right to bust his balls a little when I think it's warranted ;) ;) LOL

Maybe I will keep it..........if I could just figure out how to make it obnoxious without sinking 10K into it!
btw, PMS' wife has a really nice 64 Galaxie custom that he is allowed to drive "once in a while"........post a picture of it .

Good talking to you here's a sample of my 65

Attachments

• 20130706_103209.jpg
    20130706_103209.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,076
I can't find a picture to post....lol....sorry. That 65 looks nice...but the wagon is more unique.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll help.
I promise.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?49634-Brand-New-Ray-Barton-500CI-HEMI!!!&highlight=Hemi

How do YOU find these pics and I can't even find them???? LOL....

Oye como va

Maybe I will keep it..........if I could just figure out how to make it obnoxious without sinking 10K into it!
btw, PMS' wife has a really nice 64 Galaxie custom that he is allowed to drive "once in a while"........post a picture of it .

Just turn your poly in to a 402 stroker, that will give you some power and torque.

Don't F it up! Live with it or sell it. LOL glws

Just turn your poly in to a 402 stroker, that will give you some power and torque.

This might be a good idea........have you done this before? Any ideas on cost?

I took it as him meaning the car was so nice he couldnt believe he would want to trade it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back