• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trader rateing

wedge69

Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
I wanted to post a good trader rateing and found it tuff due to the deal thread URL ?
Sorry I am not that tecky so I tryed what I thought I was to post ?
Can any one help me alittle on this ? I think this is a very inportaint thing so people know who is on the up &up !
Thanks.
Tj

I've been informed by the site admin that this can only be done if the thread was in the FOR SALE forums. I personally don't like the way this works because people DO make transactions through pm's also. In that case you can't leave any feedback or receive any.

It was. I got some parts from Eagleone1983 in the for sale section. But the URLHTTP is what keeps me from leveing feed back. I think this is Vittal for all of us to know who and who Not to deal with !
But thanks Krowbar Maybe we can get it made easyer to post this info ?

Open up the page in the for sale section you are referring to. Copy the address on the top of the screen. Then go to Eagleone1983's trader score page and paste the information in the url box. Seems like there should be an easier way, but I haven't found it yet.

Yeah, that URL **** has to go!! I can see why it's there, but as mentioned, some members make deals thru pm's. I can't leave a rating for a member that ask for me to do it as we did our transaction thru pm's.

Help us out here Joey!!

Yeah, that URL **** has to go!! I can see why it's there, but as mentioned, some members make deals thru pm's. I can't leave a rating for a member that ask for me to do it as we did our transaction thru pm's.

Help us out here Joey!!

Why not just start another thread of 'for sale' for the part you sold, then use that for the url? I'm sure its not what Joey would have intended, but it would work.

Why not just start another thread of 'for sale' for the part you sold, then use that for the url? I'm sure its not what Joey would have intended, but it would work.

exactly what i was thinking. I wonder if wtb threads work too though.

I've tried, and it failed!!

If Joey is looking at this... another option would be able to have a way to mark a part/thread found &/or sold, so it's much easier to see what is still available or still for sale or WTB/find, many times I go thru a for sale or WTB threads only to find it already gone/sold &/or found already... just spit-balling here !!

I still can't find the "correct" URL so I can leave feedback for members. His is driving me nuts. This needs to be simple. Dump the URL and it would be just fine.

Please,Please,Please make this easier for us to rate buyers and sellers.We deal with each other in many ways, for sale, wtb, by PM and several other ways that may not have a url to post in the trader box. It needs to be made simple so us non computer guru's can figure it out please. Any help would be great to the family here. Thanks for the best on the net and any help you may be able to do for us boys and gals.

Auto Transport Service
Back