• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trailers Texas Rollback

speedchangesyou

Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
We recently had our 24' tilt trailer stolen from the storage yard. Was thinking about replacing it with a Texas Rollback...does anyone have and experience with the Texas Rollback ...would really appreciate comments...

Thanks

Chuck

A photo of my old trailer inclosed

Stolen Trailer.jpg

Yeah, the gang box had a full set of tools, air compressor, jacks, air impact wrench on and on...asshole cut the lock off of the fence, cut the tongue lock off and took it...now hassling with AAA lowballing me...here is a photo of the ******** truck

Truck leaving with trailer2.jpg

I have a Texas Rollback 20 foot trailer. I purchased it so I could load a 96 Viper Coupe without scraping the nose or having to make special provisions to get it on and off a trailer. It has served faithfully ever since. Is there anything specific that you want to know? I was under the assumption that they were no longer in business, as the number I have no longer goes to them.

Jerry Thanks for the feedback that's one reason why I wanted a rollback we have an 05 Viper don't tow it often but last year we took it to the Tail of The Dragon in NC and drove up through the Smoky Mountains...great trip...there still in business i'm getting it from a dealer in Scottsdale Az.. Eric 602.369.7633.

I just wanted to check before I pulled the trigger.
Have you had any trouble with it?...

Waiting for AAA to write the check for the theft...
Chuck

IMG_9980.JPG

Just make sure your trailer brakes are working good. Carry good wheel chocks although they are not necessary if the brake controller functions properly. I had that problem once, it was the truck wiring not the trailer. Is the number Texas Rollback or your dealer?

Auto Transport Service
Back