• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trans mount

Darter6

Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Any known places to purchase a 62 Dart 727 trans mount? The car has a 413 and we want to get a rubber one and not poly. Thanks in advance!!

Have you tryed Shumacher Creative services? Check engine-swaps.com

try mancini racing.
Imperial services makes them but do not go direct with him.You'll never get it.He's a big BS'er

Looks like all the replacements are poly...

I agree, The guy that owns the car is tough to deal with and was told that the poly mounts degrade when exposed to ATF. That's why he brought the car in was for tranny leaks and we found nothing left of his tranny mount,just metal.He said it was poly.I have never heard of such a thing happening,but I cannot conferm this. So we told him that we will look of a rubber replacement.

Seems to me the trans should be fixed first. Anyway, I think I got my last rubber mount for my 65 from Autozone.

Autozone it 3 miles away so I will check there. You never know, sometimes they have a manager that knows something. Thanks for the info......

'66 up mount is one stud rather than two, but would it work for an early B? Don't know if there is any other difference or not. Also, I think that there is a different mount for 3 speeds and automatics and another for 4 speeds. Keep us posted on your search results. Could be helpful in the future.

Early B body trans mounts are different than the 66-up.

Auto Transport Service
Back