• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trick Flow Power Port 270 Heads Available on Summit

That kinda ticks me off cuz I just bought my 240s about 2 months ago. And now I'm taking my 446 to 512 cubes

That kinda ticks me off cuz I just bought my 240s about 2 months ago. And now I'm taking my 446 to 512 cubes
I wonder if Summit would take them back? No harm in trying. The 270's would definitely be better suited for all those cubes!

Summit has a 90 day return policy if they weren't used.

Twocents.gif

Never mind, they are max wedge port. I'm not interested for my street beater.

IMG_3652.PNG

I just called today to see if they were really in stock or just listed and got confirmation they have all 3 versions of them in stock and ready to ship.

What cc combustion chambers... are they offset rockers? The listing doesn't have any information on the summit or trick flow sites.

What cc combustion chambers... are they offset rockers? The listing doesn't have any information on the summit or trick flow sites.
chambers should be the same . As for rockers they list the same Harland Sharp for both heads - no offset it seems . . you download their catalogue for a little more info , they even have a valley plate . For intake it appears they may not do one at least in the short term . They note only you must run a max wedge intake .

Tex

chambers should be the same . As for rockers they list the same Harland Sharp for both heads - no offset it seems . . you download their catalogue for a little more info , they even have a valley plate . For intake it appears they may not do one at least in the short term . They note only you must run a max wedge intake .

Tex
Thanks will do!

Auto Transport Service
Back