• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trim clips 63 dodge

funnycar

Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
yes can some one help me out and tell me a company that may have these trim clips for my 63 polara 440 trim package
thank you

20201020_192925.jpg

@funnycar Do they have to be those exact clips, or are you just trying to hang some stainless?
I needed to hang some 5/8 wide stainless on my 62 savoy, and i read from someone on this forum (thakyou, whoever you were!) to try napa. I went to my semi-local napa dealer, and found a rack, out in the open where i could get at it and shop, with all kinds of clips on it. I found a few of the packages shown, looked like they had been on the rack for a decade. I bought three packages, if memory serves, $5 for eight clips per pack. I cut off the spring arm with a cutoff wheel, smoothed then out and they installed perfectly. They dont come with nuts, so i bought a small pack of flat washers and10-24 nuts. Replaced the exact clip you show .

20201020_180628.jpg 20201020_180839.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back