• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trim removal

moparsquid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
I'd like to take off my trim from my 64 330 what should I use and who sell the plastic tabs to reattach

Restoration specialties or Joe Suchy should have the plastic clips. There are a lot of them and I payed around a buck a piece for them. You may be able to save some. Try to remove the trim by sliding it off of the clips rather then prying.

Thanks I didn't want to like just pry them off if I could use some kind of tool or something thers a trim place here I'll see how much they charge

theres a trim place here I'll see how much they charge

Are you referring to a place that polishes trim? If so are you talking about Shine On Me Trim? If so they do great work, short turn around & fair pricing...

Shine on Me
239 S. La Esperanza
San Clemente, CA 92672
Attn: Norm Huie

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (949) 498-8974

No but thanks for the tip there's a place here in national city called TOPECO that sells fasteners I'll check that place also thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back