• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truly Insane!!! Darwin is waiting for this idiot...

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
I was watching one of the ever popular crash-fest videos & saw this...

Skip to 11:07.... Or Don't...

I’m addicted to Russian dash cam videos. “Let’s drive as fast as our car will go, in black ice conditions, in the dark, on a crowded two lane road”.

What could possibly go wrong????? LOL.... Those folks are nuts....

"that's insanity"....
No, insanity is driving behind the ******** (the guy on the bed ,AND the driver) so you run over his dumb *** when he falls off.

I’m in Mexico right now, and I have to say that generally the vehicles and transports that we see are not unlike Canada. However, at least in the far north our highways guys are brutal on truck inspections. It’s a pretty unforgiving environment.
Yesterday on one of my trips we were behind a semi truck of lumber. It is unevenly loaded, and leans noticeably. He takes an exit pretty fast, and it took a REAL hell of a lean. Like “holy ****!”
Don’t know how it didn’t go over.

The dude on the mattress must have been drunk to volunteer for that job.

those people are nucken' futts

I’m addicted to Russian dash cam videos. “Let’s drive as fast as our car will go, in black ice conditions, in the dark, on a crowded two lane road”.
same thought i had watching this vid,is like a candy store vid compared to those crazy russians.
plus you missed one Sahara,the part where they go speeding into towns at 90mph directly towards the usually crowded intersections in broad daylight !!

ps,winner" of this vid has to be the Mattress guy..
dunno about yall,,but i was waiting for the wind to lift him off and fly him into something like a garbage truck dumpster bin behind them :D that would have been Epic.

Becoming more and more common here every day. Everyone is "me first" and has a lets get there as fast as possible mentality.

I swear that people learn to drive by grand theft auto and that's it.

ps,winner" of this vid has to be the Mattress guy..
dunno about yall,,but i was waiting for the wind to lift him off and fly him into something like a garbage truck dumpster bin behind them :D that would have been Epic.

Hence the reason for this part of my first post.... "Skip to 11:07.... Or Don't..."

Watched the entire clip; was too entertaining to skip anything. Oly chit, with winter driving conditions about to arrive where I live…scary ****. Every year some drive in January like it’s still June. Been in some scary situations driving over the decades and the dumbasses put the frosting on the cake.

Auto Transport Service
Back