• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk light wiring

MoparBill

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm working on a 70 GTX, and I could really use a picture of how the wires get routed from the light and switch back to the connector.... I would appreciate any help!!

I'm working on a 70 GTX, and I could really use a picture of how the wires get routed from the light and switch back to the connector.... I would appreciate any help!!
I have photos I can dig up. Basically it all runs along the drivers side door wiring channel, up and over the base of the wheel wells and then asking the trunk pan drivers side into the lights.

I have photos I can dig up. Basically it all runs along the drivers side door wiring channel, up and over the base of the wheel wells and then asking the trunk pan drivers side into the lights.
I'm all set with the taillight harness.... what I need is a picture of the wire routing for the trunk light.

Auto Transport Service
Back