Mechanical Parts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cr8crshr

cr8crshr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Contact Seller
    For Sale is a power steering pump that I no longer need for my 1966 Plymouth Satellite Project. It has been re-conditioned with new seals and internals, completely stripped and cleaned and then re-painted. Looks really nice as the pictures do not do it any justice. Also includes the mounting brackets and reservoir fill cap as seen in the pictures. Priced @ $75.00 plus shipping to your door. I have to also charge a $2.85 additional handling charge to cover my fees and packaging. I will provide an Invoice showing the total costs as well. You will need to provide a Zip code and address for an accurate shipping quote/cost. I accept Pay Pal which is my preferred method of payment and will also accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/Cashiers Checks, and Personal Checks. The latter 2 will have to clear the Bank before I will ship. I also will accept business to Canada and can provide the necessary paperwork to clear Customs as well as the fees that Canadian Brokers require. This is a really nice unit and will be a nice addition to any restoration job. Hurray as it won't last...cr8crshr/Tuck:hello2::headbang::headbang:

Attached Files:

2. Pops1967GTX

Pops1967GTX FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    pm sent

3. cr8crshr

cr8crshr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Seriously no takers? Cannot be the price now? Pops are ya still interested? Come and get it guys and gals. It is a great unit. BUMP IT FORWARD

4. Meep-Meep

Meep-Meep дворянин

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    If pops doesn't want it I May be interested. Plus I'm not far from you and can drive out and get it.

• Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.