• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to pick a GOOD gas powered Post Hole digger.

Well, I can't say what happens in other necks of the woods or with other people, of course....
but out he-ah (that's "here" for you non-southern folk) we sort of rely on each other a bit from time
to time and help each other out. For example, I'm useful to some of 'em when they need whatever
from me from my own chosen trade - or if a neighbor needs help with a field, I'll jump on the tractor
and come over or whatever.
One of my buds has a mini-ex and he brought it out recently because the highway department had damaged
my waterline, so we got that fixed lickety split - and I owe him one now.
Ain't no thang - we sort of look after one another when we can, that's all.
Yes, it still bugs the hell out of what's left of the yankee in me to accept a gift like that, but trust me -
they wind up getting the favor returned when they need me next time, too.
I grew up in the south btw....as I pointed out prick seeks a friend because they have something they need....it is called a deviant...

What you’re referring to is what I consider normal people...that have made friends through the years and as friends they borrow things....or if someone just asks me and I know they have good intentions but I know who doesn’t....

The key element here is seeking a friend for an anterior motive...That’s my point Ed....

rent one of these:

That's the ticket right there!! That things not gonna spin you around. You will stall the pump if you hit something super serious. If I were KernDog, I'd be hunting one for cheap, maybe one of the rental ones that could use some love, because those are worth owning.

It's called COMMUNITY. If Kd was community minded, he could ask around and see if someone has what he needs. If not, then he can buy it for himself, and use it to help others. If so, then he can spend the money that he'd spend on a post hole digger, on something else that could benefit himself and the rest of the community.

No sense everyone buying a post hole digger if they don't have to.

Lol.....In this community I can see pictures of actual Mopars and their actual owners....ya know this community here....Heck if one can’t even provide that what good are they for the community...let alone borrow something from, lol.........

One thing for sure they state things so far from the original post......”I’d make friends”....make a friend with a hidden motive:fool:couldn't make friends before......leech.....

Says the guy who was pretty quick to ask a guy for a water pump that wasn't even listed for sale.:rolleyes:

You won't see me doing that.

Last edited:
@khryslerkid
It hurt my back just watching those two. :(

Lol
smiley-shocked028.gif

How many Home Depots have you rolled up to that had 10 white or black guys looking for a job..None around here. If its true how can it be non PC?
Oh, it's very much true - and therefore funny as hell.
Not politically correct to point it out, but ….. IDGAF about being PC, either. :usflag:

I grew up in the south btw....as I pointed out prick seeks a friend because they have something they need....it is called a deviant...

What you’re referring to is what I consider normal people...that have made friends through the years and as friends they borrow things....or if someone just asks me and I know they have good intentions but I know who doesn’t....

The key element here is seeking a friend for an anterior motive...That’s my point Ed....
Or alterior motives, for that matter.... :)

Ah, found a pic of the critter I use out here (rental from co-op):
DSCF0586.JPG

That thing is a BEAST.
Now, where'd you say you needed a hole...…? :)

It's called COMMUNITY. If Kd was community minded, he could ask around and see if someone has what he needs. If not, then he can buy it for himself, and use it to help others. If so, then he can spend the money that he'd spend on a post hole digger, on something else that could benefit himself and the rest of the community.

No sense everyone buying a post hole digger if they don't have to.
I see your point but it CAN look like you suggested making friends with someone that I can use. I just don't do that.
In construction we sometimes do what you suggest. Everyone has a saw and a nail gun but not everyone has a drill or a Sawzall or Impact wrench.
Don't take this wrong because it is JUST an opinion...."Community Minded" sort of sounds like "communism" in the original form as I recall hearing about it....Nobody has everything, everyone has something and they have to share to get along.
I usually have what I need. It is too often that others don't and want MY help!

I see your point but it CAN look like you suggested making friends with someone that I can use. I just don't do that.
In construction we sometimes do what you suggest. Everyone has a saw and a nail gun but not everyone has a drill or a Sawzall or Impact wrench.
Don't take this wrong because it is JUST an opinion...."Community Minded" sort of sounds like "communism" in the original form as I recall hearing about it....Nobody has everything, everyone has something and they have to share to get along.
I usually have what I need. It is too often that others don't and want MY help!
Ok then, pay me $50 a hole to dig 'em for ya, "friend-o". :lol:

Point understood. The difference between communism and being community minded, is with communism, the government requires/forces you to do so. Just being community minded, means the people do so voluntarily, and are happy to do so. No force necessary.

I use this:
20190614_172422.jpg

After a while you forget how many holes you dug.
But if that fails, I run to the yard and borrow this:
Screenshot_20190614-173003_Chrome.jpg

But the the holes get pretty deep quick.
:lol:

Says the guy who was pretty quick to ask a guy for a water pump that wasn't even listed for sale.:rolleyes:

You won't see me doing that.
Kinda like seeing a pic of your car, right......We don't see anything from you......Kinda like your word thread, How is that going here?.....

Furthermore, a pump he replaced with an aftermarket pump......In which I asked him to purchase, not borrow?.......BIG, difference....He had the option to choose either way, it is his part......I asked him to PM me if interested, if not oh well....I already have some.....Man I cannot tell you how many parts I have acquired that way....Parts they believe are junk or not rebuildable and they toss them. When I do they are shock as to what I compensate them for....I dont buy cheap I pay the actual going rate...Last thing I want is someone to get a bad taste over a deal.....These are people in my community.....My Ebay ratings and ratings here clearly show such..15k likes without a dumb azz word thread, lol...Can you prove your worth?.....Even though you continue to prove mine? Post those stats up please....

Geez....how many times I had people ask me if stuff was for sale that was never listed.....Man I have never had anyone track that, what a tool.....Heres the difference though. That member and me have stuff, mopar stuff...You know or dont know cars and parts...Just as he did and I have routinely proven that with pictures......

Post it up JB or just button it up.......

Auto Transport Service
Back