• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD TTI headers for Big Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbl_R69

Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
TTI headers 1-3/4” for big block B/RB Mopar 383-400 and 440 engines. Raw/bare, no coating.

Headers will fit A-body (67-76), B-body (62-74) and E-body (70-74). There are some exceptions to fitment with A-body and the type of steering box being used manual/power. TTI website link is below for all info on fitment.

Driver side header has two small gouges from rubbing the inner tie-rod due to a worn out motor mount. It did not go through the header and did not affect the the performance at all. Other than that, headers are in very good condition. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them as is. Had them in my 70 duster with a 383, worked and fit great but now I’m going to a small block. These headers sell for $850+tax and shipping.

https://www.ttiexhaust.com/TTi383440-134.htm

Asking $500. I'd prefer local pick up as shipping would probably be expensive, but I can ship on your dime.

Located in Fairfield, Ca

IMG_8724.jpg

IMG_8725.jpg

IMG_8660.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back