• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Tuff Wheels For Sale (Negotiable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanmopar

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here are 5 tuff wheels they have not been cleaned since removed years ago. I got them down to sell because Some members have asked about them. I don't recall who was first in line but here they are.

The prices vary but shipping is included to all lower 48 states so that is figured in at the farthest distance. The first row 71 with leather horn buttons are $325 shipped the second row 72 and up $275 shipped. The one in the last row needs restore is $185 shipped.

Considering the horn button the adapter and the hardware complete ready to install plus shipping these are fair prices. Location is Danielsville Pa. You can pick them up also. But I don't think they will be here long. Look at the pictures and ask questions. negotiable Steve

DSCN0111.JPG DSCN0112.JPG DSCN0113.JPG DSCN0114.JPG DSCN0115.JPG DSCN0116.JPG

PM Sent

In the first group of pictures. Top row third picture That 71 wheel is sold. Only one 71 wheel left. That will be the first single picture first group. second single picture second group. Bottom left in the group of 5 first picture. The rest are 72 and up

All wheels have cans/adapters and horn buttons ready to install.

sale on second 71 wheel pending. All three 72 wheels still for sale. These are also listed on other sites. Prices are negotiable as listed. Save tons picking them up with cash or if you are close for shipping.

Two 72 wheels left the one that needs restore and a nice driver both have cans and working horns with hardware. As I stated the prices are negotiable sold three for far less than asking price

One wheel left The cheapest one. price lowered to $135 shipped lower 48. I comes with the can and the horn button with hardware. You can find the wheels but they never have the parts to put them on. I have others but they are on columns. I may sell at later date when I can get my son to get them down.

DSCN0128.JPG DSCN0123.JPG DSCN0116.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back