• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Turbo action valvebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

65NUTCASE

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 17159 Turbo Action valve body for sale For a 727 . Has about 3 miles on it , Thought it was what I wanted I was wrong . Full manual reverse pattern. 150.00

Last edited:
my bad, didnt see it in there. this is for the strip? can i use stock shifter or ratchet shifter?

Yea but the shift pattern is reversed

17156 is for a 727 you sure numbers you put is right. im interested if it's for a 727 you got part number as 17159 correct me if I'm wrong

Yea I put the wrong number .. It is a 17156 I bought it new about 7 or 8 years ago when I had the tranny built... The car has only been down the road and back about 1 mile .. Dont need a reverse manual for the street THOUGHT I NEEDED IT BACK THEN.. Thanks Pat

Yea I put the wrong number .. It is a 17156 I bought it new about 7 or 8 years ago when I had the tranny built... The car has only been down the road and back about 1 mile .. Dont need a reverse manual for the street THOUGHT I NEEDED IT BACK THEN.. Thanks Pat
Got any pics of it

I haven't taken it out yet I've just dropped the pan I'm waiting for my new one to arrive I can get a pic of it in the tranny if that's ok

image.jpeg
Here ya go its in my 727

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back