• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turbo Coronet R/T

tilt

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys i've been building this 68 RT for a few years.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

e2.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Welcome aboard! WOW! One hell of a project going on there. The pictures look great. I'd love to see indie the fenders.

Best shot? The last one. WOW! What a face on the little on! That is worth a million bucks.

Your name should be full tilt ! LOL

That's a great picture of your son! Cool project too! There is a guy here in MI that has a twin turbo set up on a stock 383 69 Road Runner. He's never taken the car to the track. I have another friend that has a turbo on a six in a 69 Dart that looks 100% stock but goes mid twelves. I think it's the way to go!! Good luck with your project!
KID

Welcome. Cool project. Priceless shot of your baby. I used to own this 68 R/T, but it lives in Belgium now

RT2.JPG

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a turbo big block ive been wanting to do the same to my dart.. but i will let you do all the research and i will take notes...
carry on.:blush:

Thanks for the Kudos Guys.The pics are a little old(couple of months), and i'm almost ready to fire it up.Just need a few things.

My wife thought that was the coolest shot of my little boy Van.He'll be 1 on august 10th.

Since those shots i've rewired the car with a painless kit and made a sort of custom gauge pod from the original sweep cluster.

Very cool project! Maybe for his 1st birthday he could turn the key :D
Priceless shot behind the wheel at that age...I commend his good taste and enthusiasm for Mopar :yes:

Yes there is no doubt now that he'll be a gear head.My wife is 6 months along with boy #2 so i've got my fan club going.LOL
Mopar runs strong in his blood (4 generations now)

Welcome to a fellow 68 Coronet owner! Great project! I love turbo power!
Ancient pics of a turboed C-body I did years ago...
l_fae9f63c66fa730bbe1d17bc8a26f3f9.png

l_3da9ed912eb09678200619164475c8b2.png

Auto Transport Service
Back